- Website Usage
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use this site and or purchase from Nobel Craft Cabinetry.
- You are responsible for keeping your email address and password secure. Nobel Craft Cabinetry cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The content of the pages within this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All orders will be shipped through LTL within 2 to 4 business days of payment being received in full. All orders will be provided a tracking number to the customer account used to purchase the order. Please note that the tracking number will not be available until the order has been prepared for shipping.
- Shipping times will vary based on customer location and will normally take 3 to 7 business days for delivery once the order has been shipped.
- Please inspect the shipment immediately. Photos are not required but are recommended for your personal records and safety in the rare event that a freight claim needs to be filed.
- Any damage to the order must be reported to Nobel Craft Cabinetry within 24 hours of delivery; failure to do so will negate the ability to claim it as damaged during shipping.
- Before signing off, make a notation for damage and/or shortage (if there are any) on the delivery receipt with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order, but do not refuse the order.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of the shipment from our facilities in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the delivery receipt, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
- For residential shipments, drivers WILL NOT deliver cabinets inside of the house. All shipments will be delivered to the nearest curbside of the final destination address or customer’s driveway. Whichever is safer for the driver to proceed.
Warehouse Pick Up
- Orders that are scheduled for pick up are not palletized or strapped for shipping purposes.
- Pick ups should be scheduled 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Any damages or shortage of orders must be noted during pick up.
- Orders must be picked up within 15 days of receiving the ready for pick up notification.
- All orders that are not picked up with in 15 days will be subject to pay $25 per day.
- After 30 days, the order will be returned back to inventory and charged a 10% restocking fee.
Returns, Refunds, And Exchanges
- All returns, refunds, and exchanges are subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
- If there is any damage upon delivery, notify the delivery driver of the damage and request that he/she makes a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. All damaged items will need to be accepted by the customer. Please do not reject any items.
- If the product is being returned due to damage during shipping these fees are waived. This damage must be reported with in 5 days from receipt of the product and must be documented with photographs and noted on the delivery receipt.
- If cabinets have been assembled returns will not be accepted.
- Products that have incurred damage due to user error are replaced at the customers expense and will not be refunded or discounted under any circumstances.
- If cabinets have a manufacturer defect Nobel Craft Cabinetry will only replace the parts that are defective and will not accept returns.
- All returns will need to be authorized by Nobel Craft Cabinetry prior to return shipment. For authorization please click here to send us an email request. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization.
- Returns must be received by us within 15 days from date of purchase.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments and the applicable fees.
- We cannot accept returns on any pieces of trim (this includes all types of moulding, toe kick, and all plywood panels).
- We will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
- If for any reason there is an open balance or a balance is owed, the customer is obligated to pay this balance within 3 business days.
- Should the balance not be corrected, Nobel Craft Cabinetry has the right to hire third party collections agencies or take legal action which will be paid in full by the customer.
- The customer will be liable for collection fees, attorney fees, banking fees, etc.
- For a period of 5 years, Noblecraft Cabinetry warrants to the original purchaser that cabinetry, door hinges, and drawer glides will be free from defects under normal use and service. This warranty is not transferable. All other applications will have a 1 year warranty. Representatives of Noblecraft Cabinetry do not have the authority to change or enlarge this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage or defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, or lack of necessary maintenance; nor does it cover alteration, modification, improper installation, improper handling/storage, environmental conditions, nor any labor expenses.
- Noblecraft Cabinetry, at our option, may elect to repair or replace with a functionally equivalent product covered by this warranty.
- Some replacement parts are subject to availability and may differ from original parts received. Return of defective product may be required for a replacement to be issued. Repair parts or replacement parts are at the expense of Noblecraft Cabinetry but customer shall bear all other expenses.
- The variation in color and grain pattern in wood is not considered an imperfection. Environmental factors, including but not limited to artificial / natural light, moisture, cleaners, smoke, etc. may cause the darkening or mellowing of a cabinet over time. This is a natural process and can be expected. This warranty does not cover the natural aging or darkening / mellowing of wood color, the inherent growth characteristics of, or variation in wood.
- Warping of less than 1/4″ is not considered a defect. Cabinets with glass doors carry no guarantee against warping. This guarantee does not apply to costs incurred after the product leaves our facility.
- It is the nature of wood to expand and contract to varying degrees depending on climate conditions. As a result, cabinet lines with painted surfaces may show fractures in the paint at joints. This is not considered a defect.
- This warranty is valid only in the United States of America and is not transferable. All implied warranties are limited in duration to the shorter of the period provided by law or the period of this warranty. To the extent permitted by law, this warranty excludes special, incidental, or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
- To exercise this warranty, please contact Noblecraft Cabinetry. Report in writing, all defects claimed (providing photographs of defect) and include proof of purchase documentation.
- All customer information is confidential and will not be sold.
- Your personally identifiable information may be used by us for all legal purposes, which may include, but are not limited to; responding to your requests, processing your transactions, notifying you of new products or product-related news, and for administrative purposes such as conducting incentive programs or tracking which parts of the site are of interest to you.
- Nobel Craft Cabinetry reserves the right to use your information to collect on an unpaid order or improper billing information.
- Nobel Craft Cabinetry will not sell your information to any third party vendor and will not contact you for any other purpose than completion and processing of your order.
- This website offers a feature that allows you to submit a customer testimonial within the website. By using this feature, you warrant that we are entitled to and allowed to use this information on our website and other promotional pieces to promote the customer satisfaction of our services.